Friday, February 19, 2010

Cookworks Signature Instructions How Do I Get Good Strong Coffee With An Espresso Maker?

How do i get good strong coffee with an espresso maker? - cookworks signature instructions

I bought a Cook Works Signature espresso and looking forward to coffee (which is a steamed milk contains) with my Starbucks coffee blend .... Christmas, I can not get enough of strong coffee, I only follow the instructions contained in the letter, but I only see coffee, the color of dirty water ... Any help much appreciated!

3 comments:

chefowen... said...

Make sure that the right course. Too big for a pellet of coffee is not good for espresso. It is finely ground and pressed to the full, get rich taste.

Hope this helps.

Eagle Eye said...

You need to get a good cup of coffee for himself and Mauro, Lavazza, Ionia, Kimbo, Gioia, Guglielmo, all these will make a good cup of coffee, sure enough, it takes you almost no press, but otherwise the water with a difficult conversation, so make sure you are using to keep warm is not always fresh water, the pot must be very clean.

http://www.enjoybettercoffee.com/KIMBO-C ...

Pablo said...

All this in the program.

I would like to add that if this is the Starbucks coffee is ground before an espresso machine, and no, it would be too heavy and too easy to fry.

Post a Comment