So i went to my friends weding? - weding card message
OK, so I went to the wedding of my friends from high school in November last year. So far we have really so close in recent years, and she has to go me a Inviation and hesitated. But first, I again responded to his invitation and said he couldnt do it. because I had plans. so I've deleted from myspace and send me a nasty message. I apologize to her and said. She was right, I go to his wedding. Yet they, I think it was a big problem, because we have hardly spoken in the past two years. But what happened to me, to go a little over Weddin da da da. I gave her $ 50 wedding gift. I havent heard a word. I sent a text message, and some never responded. I would be disturbed or that the people actually to 6 months to cards of thanks .. Message I find it very rude. but I want the opinions of others ..
No comments:
Post a Comment