Saturday, February 20, 2010

Creatine Hydrochloride Side Effects Is There A Limit To Dietary Supplements It Would Be Safe Taking?

Is there a limit to dietary supplements it would be safe taking? - creatine hydrochloride side effects

Volume 7 different kinds of additions to or less than the recommended dose.

The recommended dose of multivitamins for men.
The recommended dose of vitamin B complex.
1250 mg of creatine hydrochloride.
Proprietary Blend 715mg of D-Ribose, Taurine, Kre-Alkalyn and alpha-GPC.
2400mg of Omega-3 fish oil.
Mg 1000 L-glutamine.
Mg 1000 L-arginine.

Once again, they are less than the recommended dose, unless otherwise indicated. I practice every day and eat healthy.
Is there a limit for dietary supplements that are safe, under? But since I use no more than there is nothing wrong with me under all this? I have for this week and not experienced any negative side effects, but just make sure to take into account the long-term effects.

3 comments:

JulesToo said...

Excess protein is a burden on the kidneys

izzy said...

I bet you did not feel nor have any positive effects.
Unless a doctor recommends a supplement of vitamins (s) for a specific reason that you are wasting your money.
We have many, has received many more nutrients and vitamins in the diet than any other synthetic products.

It is a wonder that there is room for food.
Did you groan when jumping?

Daniel said...

yes

Post a Comment