Saturday, February 13, 2010

Dianette Negative I Want To Get Pregnant, Advise Please!!?

I want to get pregnant, advise please!!? - dianette negative

I am in the pill flop. I kept it at that, on 7 October, missing last week package .. I started my period 3 days later (it was not a period) which lasted about 10 days, Thomas was very clear, even to the end. Then I took a pill and stopped again, I had sex with my friend since then, but tests show negative. Last week I started with very bad cramps in my stomach, I felt like Thomas would begin to run my very bad, but never arrived and was not on, no more, but I still feel like my time is coming Tho. In the past I always had a problem with cancer sores, as these cramps, but I was really bad, but not sting, and the smell is not too high, because up to my belly seems a little swollen. It was now almost 4 weeks, which Istopped my pill, except for 1 ... Please advise if I am pregnant? I know you have to wait, but I do not want to x

6 comments:

SunGod said...

Do not wait and then test every day and every night, until it happens.

carlyrid... said...

I'm in the same boat as you honey. I stopped taking my pill 6th October and then had my period around October 11.
I had sex all the time.
I will work around my time, 8 November.
So I hope we are both pregnant, because I was to him a stomach ache, as I have my period for 4 days.

sunflowe... said...

Try as much as possible. take tests and C. Good Luck

val said...

Well, I hope that right .... want to become pregnant, but for the first part of the month were on the pill and jumped last week was the first time next month .. .. If you miss your menstrual cycle pills and start a new month, ruin your body, and I do not say this, but the body can be a bit wrong. Perhaps because it was a few weeks later, his body begins recooperate and tries to achieve normality. But there is a possibility that you are pregnant, because for me, no birth control is 100%. And since you have had unprotected sex, because then you could just a few weeks of pregnancy. But I would be a little longer to wait to find out. Good luck to you.

rainyday said...

I am not to judge, but as it is for the Council, I give you. I think you should get pregnant, your motives for wanting to be now considered. Why not wait until she got married to try to understand to get to? Even if you are married, you should probably wait a couple of years to see how the relationship is stable before you try to start. A baby is a big problem, not a single event, is a life. Please reconsider before it's too late.

picies83 said...

My opinion is that the UR will transform the body in the amount of hormones then u can be a few months and nothing to leave. Do not get frustrated. UR BODY IS TEST GN adapt. Just Let It hapend. DONT force DONT think about it. Just relax and when it comes to it. But if you want to set a timetable BECAUSE UU WANT A baby born one month, then go to underground clinics and Ur can you plan a healthy pregnancy and vitamin folic acid before U Give U pregnant, it can be a healthy pregnancy UR ONE . "Good luck and good.
CH

Post a Comment