Tuesday, February 2, 2010

How Much Does An Internet Sales Consultant Make I Need To Market My Direct Sales Candle Business. The Only Catch Is, We Cannot Advertise On The Internet?

I need to market my direct sales candle business. The only catch is, we cannot advertise on the internet? - how much does an internet sales consultant make

Therefore, I am a consultant for the candle and the custom of the company allow us to sell on the market or advertise on the Internet. What options do I have?

5 comments:

TopSavin... said...

The print ads will be your main goal for this problem. You can create flyers, which will be released in your region, as well as create business cards to distribute to potential customers. Look in local newspapers, publications and advertisements to find media information.

I do not understand the logic behind this policy, candle companies, but I think we should settle for what you. I try to check the name of another company, but if you short of funds for marketing, print ads cost money.

geevi a said...

Tip: Direct Marketing

geevi a said...

Tip: Direct Marketing

::Joey Alizio Jr:: said...

The Internet is the No. 1 marketing and promotions.

What would a company offer products without using the Internet?

My guess is that they are promoting their products online and you do not want to be able to do the same.

Conflict of interest.
Good luck with this problem.

::Joey Alizio Jr:: said...

The Internet is the No. 1 marketing and promotions.

What would a company offer products without using the Internet?

My guess is that they are promoting their products online and you do not want to be able to do the same.

Conflict of interest.
Good luck with this problem.

Post a Comment